KCCS International Membership
The KCCS is an institute where passion, leadership and rich experience for the improvement and education of Korean cosmetic surgery and medicine have been accumulated.
The KCCS has a wide range of training system which consists of specialized doctors including human anatomy, which is fundamental in the field of cosmetic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, obstetrics and gynecology, urology, general surgery and dermatology.
The ultimate goal of KCCS is providing information and improving standards in every field of cosmetic surgery & medicine. Members of the KCCS can work as a member of expert group in Asia as well as in Korea. Moreover, you can improve your ability by showing and sharing your knowledge and skills, which will result in presenting patients joy and happiness. Also, you can contribute to your community by developing your hospital.
1) Certificate of membership
2) CME credit and discounted fees for all college-sponsored meetings
3) Membership Directory listing
4) Reduced price for college products and services
5) E-mails from KCCS that keep you up-to-date on KCCS happenings and industry trends.
Benefits of KCCS Fellow Membership Only
1) All of the above plus:
2) KCCS dress code
3) Listing on KCCS website's cosmetic procedure and guidelines, KCCS fellow only
4) Complete website listing and profile, including website link from Academy's site
5) Use of KCCS logo
6) Complimentary media consult
7) Committee assignments, leadership opportunities and voting privileges